I dont wanna look Like some kind of fool I dont wanna break My heart over you Im building a wall Everyday its getting higher This time I wont end up Another victim of love
What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue?
He drives me crazy and I can't help myself
Not the perfect woman dressed white
She takes the keys, he breaks the door
I pick up my friends and we hope we wont die
Never gonna fall
I wanna be just like a queen
Open your heart to me, baby
There was a game we used to play we would hit the town on Friday night and stay in bed until Sunday
Do you have to let it linger
Put your hands in my hands and come with me
Just like the white winged dove... sings a song... sounds like she's singing...
I'm looking for me, you're looking for you, we're looking in at each other, and we don't know what to do
1 comentario:
que linda la imagen de la nena!
bess. anita
Publicar un comentario